Audiology jobs is only website dedicated Audiologist school, resources, jobs, message board, CEU courses, careers, equipment, and more
>Audiologist Nature of Work
>Audiologist Working Conditions
>Audiology Traning & Qualification
>Audiology Career Outlook
>Audiology Job Search
>Audiiology Message Board
Legal Disclaimer: AudiologyJob.com & slpjob.com is not affliated, represent or part of any organization/group.
- addressing communication disorders through a balance between, teaching, research and clinical services.
Ohio State University
The University of Iowa@
University of British Columbia - Human Auditory Physiology Laboratory (HAPLAB)
- research lab concerned with normal and impaired hearing in humans and with techniques for the identification and assessment of hearing impairment in infants.
University of Ferrara
- contains information regarding otoacoustic emissions, TEOAEs, DPOAEs, genetics of hearing loss, and cochlear implants.
University of Maryland
- hearing and speech science program.
University of Texas at Dallas
- includes acoustic simulations of cochlear implants.
University of Texas at Dallas - Callier Center for Communication Disorders
- provides services for communication disorders including audiology and speech language pathology for children and adults.
Wayne State University - Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
Advertise With US
2002-2004 © AudiologyJob.com (ALL RIGHT RESERVED).
Term of Use